Attend the Green Collaborative meeting on Wednesday, November 16 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in the Great Hall, Town Hall.
The program will focus on ways to save money while combating climate change. Learn about local, state and federal incentives for residents. Hear from Town staff and elected officials about current sustainability programs and how you can benefit.
Discussion topics include:
- Rebates and tax credits for decarbonizing buildings, vehicles, and lawn care;
- Resources for increasing the energy efficiency and comfort of your home;
- Moving around town—without a car;
- Trees & homeowner resources for sustainable landscaping; and
- Climate action in our community, and how you can be part of it.
The meeting is free and in-person (participants may also request to attend via Zoom); please sign up in advance.
The Green Collaborative is a gathering of environmentally-minded community members and organizations with a shared interest in the sustainability of our Town. Participants include residents, neighborhood associations, houses of worship, environmental groups, community organizations, and representatives from Town boards and departments.
Meetings provide opportunities to learn from expert speakers, share initiatives, brainstorm, and when possible, combine efforts.