The DPW Highway Division is resuming its summer road work schedule.
Drivers should expect minor traffic delays in the coming week due to resurfacing on local roadways. Wellesley Police Department officers will be onsite to direct cars through detours and road closures.
Highway crews will be working along these roads on the following days and times:
- Thursday, July 16 from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on College Road and Bacon Street. Bacon Street will be closed for a few hours beginning at 11 a.m. (Natick Police will assist with detours)
- Friday, July 17 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Martin Road. Road will be open to residents and abutters.
- Sunday, July 19 NIGHT WORK from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Wellesley Avenue (from the Needham Town line to Forest Street).
- Monday, July 20 NIGHT WORK from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Wellesley Avenue and Oakland Street (from Route 9 to Brookside Avenue).
- Wednesday, July 22 AND Thursday, July 23 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Benvenue and Fuller Brook Road.
- Friday, July 24 from 7 a.m. to finish on Hillside Road to Bemis Road. Road will be open to residents and abutters.
This schedule is weather dependent and may change. Please contact the DPW Highway Division with any questions at 781-235-7600 ext. 3325.
Thank you for your patience!