Have a minute? Wellesley is launching “one minute surveys” as part of the Town’s Sustainable Mobility Plan.
Beginning this week, residents can respond to a series of weekly surveys to gather input on topics related to mobility. Share your insights as we develop the plan for reducing the impacts of transportation.
Take the first survey here.
The main goals of the Sustainable Mobility plan are to:
- provide a variety of options for getting to destinations, particularly north/south connections through Town
- strengthen the use of alternative modes while reducing driving
- develop findings that focus on reducing greenhouse gas emissions, expanding use of existing and prospective human-powered modes and environmentally sustainable modes of mobility throughout Wellesley and adjoining communities
- increase safety for all modes of travel
- establish balance among the needs of users
- establish policies to maintain the equity between the Town’s infrastructure and transportation related services.
The one minute surveys address topics such as work from home, bicycling, use of rideshare apps, use of e-commerce, school travel/childcare, autonomous and electric vehicles, use of food delivery services, and transit.
Residents can fill out as many surveys that apply. Encourage your whole family and friends to share important information.
Questions? Contact email@example.com