As of the school year 2019/2020, there is a registration fee of $100, which covers your child’s membership in the Wellesley Recreation newly expanded Teen Center Activities for one school year. This yearly membership includes three dances in the school year 2019/2020 & our newly added Afterschool (2:30-3:30) activities at WMS for 2019 – 2020.
These events include:
Straight Outta School Sports
Co-Ed Flag Football: Thursdays Sep 12, 19, 26, Oct 3, 10, 17, 24 @ Sprague Field
Co-Ed 3v3 Basketball: Fridays Sept. 13, 20, 27, Oct. 4, 18, 25, Nov. 1, 8, 15, 22 returning for March Madness March 6, 13, 20, 27, April 3 and 10 @ Gym B
Co-Ed Dodgeball: Fridays, Dec. 6, 13, Jan. 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, Feb. 7 @ Gym B
Girl Power Hour Yoga & Mindfulness
Fridays @ Room 204
Oct. 4, 18, 25, Nov. 1, 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, Jan. 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, Feb. 7
Volleyball: hosted by Wellesley High Coaches as well as WHS Students @ Gym A.
(Dates are Tentative pending the Middle School Volleyball schedule)
Sept. 13, 20, 27, Oct. 4, 18, 25
Cooking by Little Chefs (Limit to 15 kids) Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15, Jan. 24, Feb. 28, May 15,
With more activities to come!!!!!
Teen Center Dance Events:
September 20, January 25 and March 20, 7-9pm @ WMS
DJ, Open Gym, Basketball, Dodgeball, Double Dutch, Photo Booth, Karaoke, and great games including Round the World Ping Pong, and Oversized Jenga!! The kids have a blast and re-fuel with pizza, snacks, and drinks at the snack bar.
Teen Center Membership Information
Current 6th Graders – If you paid the $100 Fee at last year’s 5th grade step up dance event, your child is a member for the 2019/2020 school year. If you did not pay the membership fee last year you may do so now $100 per year: includes all dances and full year of activities. To Register, please visit: www.WellesleyRec.org (Activity #533390 )
Current 7th and 8th graders who are already Teen Center members – If your child is already a member of teen center you need to add to their membership $50: includes full year of activities *** Register with ACTIVITY # 533390-04***
Current 7th and 8th graders who are not Teen Center members- Register and pay $100: includes all dances and full year of activities. To Register, please visit: www.WellesleyRec.org (Activity #533390 )
There is NO additional fee at the door of the event or at any of the afterschool activities.
Please contact the Recreation Department at (781) 235–2370 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Office hours: Monday – Friday/8:30 am – 4:30 pm
To Register your child, please visit:
HOW TO REGISTER
Teen Center Membership Fee and enrollment is completed by taking one of the following actions:
- Using the Town of Wellesley Recreation Dept. online "Webtrac" system (see below)
- Calling the Town of Wellesley Recreation Department at (781)235-2370 & pay by phone (MC and Visa)
Instructions on using Webtrac.
- Click on button below to access the Webtrac system.
- Go to Activity Number Search, enter the Teen Center Activity number which is #533390 for new registrants and #533390-04 for those 7th and 8th graders adding to membership.
- You will be prompted for your Recreation Department Webtrac login details. If you do not have a Webtrac user ID, please call the Wellesley Rec Dept.
- Add this activity to your cart, enroll (which thereby gives permission to attend events) and then checkout.
- If you have any questions about the use of Webtrac, call the Wellesley Recreation Department at (781) 235-2370
*By enrolling in the Teen Center you and your child(ren) agree to the rules and regulations of the Wellesley Teen Center and agree to abide by the WMS dress code. You give permission for Wellesley Teen Center to use photographs that may include your child to promote the Teen Center (e.g. flyers, website).